Training Program Outline:
• Introduction to Embedded Systems, Microprocessor & Microcontroller, Selection & Design tips, Programming Languages, Step to Step design of building blocks of a Microprocessor & Microcontroller
• Integrated Development Environments for microcontroller programming using Embedded IDE Practice session to get familiar with IDE
• Microcontroller architecture, Microcontroller Programming Pin diagram & Essential connections to make MicroController work,
• Interfacing LEDs & Switches Generating delays & different types of patterns using LEDs, Input from switches.
• Instruction set of MicroController ,Writing simple programs of arithmetic & logical operations.
• Interfacing LCD with MicroController, developing a moving message display on LCD Interfacing ADC
• Interfacing Relays with MicroController.
• Interfacing motors Designing simple robots using DC & Stepper motors.
Interfacing IR sensors,
• Designing & developing projects using MicroController, Designing & Construction of overall project development.
• Introduction to AVR Microcontroller.
• Pin Diagram/ Architecture of ATmega 8 Microcontroller.
• C Programming Language.
• Integrated Development Environments for Microcontroller programming using ARDUINO.
• Practice session to get familiar with Arduino software.
• Basic Interfacing with different components like LED, Switches, Buzzer. etc.
• Fundamental of Line follower and Obstacle avoidance Robots. Communication Protocol
• Parallel Communication
• Serial Communication